onsdag den 25. april 2012

Final exam

Well hello there everybody! God it's been a long time since I last wrote... Sorry... But I've been sooooo busy, BUT today we got to know which subjects, we're going to have at the final exam! I was so afraid to get German (not because there's anything wrong with it, it's just because, I suck at German), but either way, I got geography and social studies. I'm actually really glad, that these were the two subjects that I've got. 
But to apologize for the next couple of months, I don't think, I'm gonna have time to write so much, because I have so many exams, so beforehand I'm truly sorry, but wish me luck!


Today (for the first time) I actually manged to make my own dinner. I was so proud! I made omelet. A very easy and tastefull dish:-) 


My omelet and I:-))))
Here's a picture, so you'll believe me! 




And at last I wish one of my dearest friends, Victoria, a very happy birthday! I love you very much! Hope you enjoyed our company today<3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar