søndag den 6. maj 2012

Make up

Hej ! I think it's time to make a new post. This time I want to show you some of my favourite beauty products. I don't have the time to use make up every day, but I use it often. I put blush on my cheeks, mascara on my eyelashes, concealer to cover the worst things and sometimes I use eyeshadow and liquid eyeliner. 


Mascara: 
I like the mascara Volume Million Lashes from L'Oréal or Great lash from Maybelline. I don't like to have a lot of mascara on. I like it natural.


Blush: I like to use the blush from a danish brand called Nilens Jord. I don't know if you can buy it if you live outside Denmark but they have a website with webshop: http://nilensjord.dk 


Concealer: I like a concealer from the brand Rimmel in the colour soft beige


Eyeshadow: I haven't got a favourite eyeshadow, it depends on the colour 


L'Oréal Volume Million Lashes - Extra Black
Volume Million Lashes  from L'Oréal
Liquid eyeliner: I use a liquid eyeliner from Sephora, and I have to recommend this shop/brand which is amazing.
Blush - Peach - 704
Blush from Nilens Jord in the colour peach
Liquid eyeliner from Sephora



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar