onsdag den 4. juli 2012

Top 5 favourite quotes

Hello! Today i want to show some of my favourite quotes. I don't like when quotes become a kliché, I like when quotes are original and inspirational. Therefore I have a problem with some tumblr pictures.. 


Here is my top 5 favourite quotes:


5:  Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: 


"What! You too? I thought I was the only one" - C.S. Lewis. (I love this 


quote, because it's so true. I have something in common with all my friends. 


Sometimes it's same hobbys, but it can also just be same meanings).


4: “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. 


Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. 


Imagination encircles the world.” - Albert Einstein (This quote is great, 


because I can see myself in it. When I draw or do other creative things, I use 


my imagination, when others draw something, which already is "invented").


3: "You gotta dance like there's nobody whatching, 


Love like you'll never been hurt,

Sing like there's nobody listening,


And live like it's heaven on earth." -William W. Purkey (It's just the 

attitude, you have to have!)

2:  “The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good 

novel, must be intolerably stupid.” - Jane Austen (Jane Austen is my hero. 

Nothing more, nothing less).

1: “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. 

The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. 

They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. 

You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the 

only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They 

push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy 

ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think 

they can change the world, are the ones who do.” - Apple inc. (The longest 

and the best)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar