torsdag den 10. maj 2012

Apps!

Hey! Do you have an IPhone? This time I'm going to recommend some apps, I use on mine. 


1. Instagram: Instagram is an app, you can take pictures with. This app makes your pictures even better. You just choose an effect and bam! You can also add friends, who also have instagram. Then you can look at their pictures and maybe get some inspiration. You can also press a like button or comment your friends pictures like at facebook. At last but not least you can also watch the most populair pictures on instagram.


2. Find your friends: With this app you can see, where your friends are. Your friends just need to have the app too. You can see how many kilometers your friend is from you, you can see which country and city your friend is in and it can show you where to go to find a friend if you walk, is sitting in a bus or is driving in a car.


3. Bluefire: This app is for the ones, who like books. This app is like an electronic library. You just have to be good at english. It's books for grown ups, and you can find books as Jane Eyre, Wurthering Hights(which is my favourite book) and so on. It's free to download the books.


4. Top 100 hits: It's an app, where you can see which songs, there is on the top 100 list of best songs in different countries. I like the app, because I sometimes find songs, i haven't heard before. I also like the app, because I think, it's interesting to know, what people are hearing.


5. Sound hound: Haven't you experienced this before? To hear a song on the radio or another place. You like the song and want to know, what the song's name is. No one knows it, and you'll never going to hear the song again! This app is the solution! You can record the song, wright some of the lyrics or sing it yourself. I have had my ups and downs with this app but 80% of the time it works.


I hope this wasn't to much text for you!;)   

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar