onsdag den 9. maj 2012

Long time no see

Sooooo... It's been a very very long time, but both Helena and I are very busy with exams and stuff, so we don't have that much time:-(


But just to tell you a bit about my weekend; I was at one of my best girlfriends confirmation (she looked very pretty!). At the party I wore a black dress from Won Hundred, a beige blazer from Vila. Then I also had a pair of black plateau shoes from the brand Vagabond on, and then to make the outfit a bit more "fun", I borrowed a necklace from my friend Victoria. It was very simple, but still it kinda stood out :-) 


Sif and I :-)




I had a great time, but now it's just back to school and getting ready for my next exam (geography!) 


If I don't write for the next period of time, then I'm very sorry! 


Just one last thing! Seriously check out this awesome photographer. All you have to do is type Ghania l Photography in the little search box on Facebook. There's some very cool and awesome photos! 



My personal favorite photo from Ghania l Photography

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar